The Park Hotel offers guests an exclusive bolthole perched on a cliff in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, with breathtaking panoramic views over Tenby’s north beach and harbour, its the perfect location for making memories.
With direct beach access, manicured gardens, clifftop terraces and heated outdoor pool, Whether its relaxation or adventure we have it all.
Inside you will find a relaxed, informal luxury with professional service from our friendly staff. Recently renovated, our bedrooms, bar, lounges and restaurant offer a super stylish finish while retaining all the elegance and charm you would expect.
The Park Hotel Rooms
Our bedrooms complement the atmosphere of our public rooms with stylish décor coupled with modern amenities. Each room has its own individual layout and View. If you have specific requirements, please call us direct, we will happily assist you.
- Whatever the season, the park has amenities that offer relaxation and comfort.
- 40-foot outdoor heated swimming pool (Open May to September inclusive)
- WiFi in public areas
- Ample Free Car parking
- Lift access to all floors
- Landscaped lawns and cliff top terraces all with sun loungers and seating
- North Cliff Suite with bar
- Blue-flag awarded Beach - General Public access - 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Direct access from our grounds via a cliff path through an EEC designated
- Area of outstanding scientific and natural beauty. The path is steep in places and has no handrail.
- Pembrokeshire Coastal path access a 1-minute walk from the hotel.
- The walled town with its shops and restaurants is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Electric Car Charging
Tesla?s Destination Charging programme provides convenient charging at premium destinations around the world exclusively for Tesla owners.
We are proud to partner with Tesla and contribute to the pursuit of sustainable transportation.
Available Exclusively for our resident guests. - Please call ahead.
Originally converted from three separate houses, we have split levels resulting in steps throughout the public rooms and our corridors. This presents several challenges to guests with reduced mobility.
The Hotel Lift has access to all floors. Please note that all of our bedrooms and public rooms are still only accessible via several steps/staircases.
The hotel does not have suitable wheelchair access.
If you do have any specific requirements, then we would be happy to advise you on the best accommodation to suit your needs.
THIS IS AN UNVERIFIED LISTING - To claim this listing, please email email@example.com
SA70 8AT, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, United Kingdom