Clarence House Hotel is only 200 metres from Tenby’s South Beach and boasts a spectacular view of Caldy Island. The town centre is just a 5-minute walk away. Clarence House Hotel guests can enjoy drinks from The Seagull Bar in the beautiful rose garden.
Clarence House Hotel greet every guest with a warm welcome from our friendly receptionists. The reception is manned daily from 8am to 11pm by our receptionists who are happy to help with any queries you may have - feel free to pop in and have a chat. (Reception working hours can vary in low season).
With views of the coastline, the dining room provides light lunches and breakfast options.
The hotel bar runs various happy hours in the bar. Please contact our friendly reception staff for more information.
Kindly note requests for pet-friendly rooms requires a £12.00 per dog, per night surcharge.
- Each room has a TV, with many featuring a flat-screen TV. Also provided in all rooms are free tea and coffee and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- There is an elevator to all floors and a disabled entrance to the side of the building. The dining room, bar, reception area and elevator are all level on the ground floor.
- Tenby Rail Station is less than a 10-minute walk from the Clarence House Hotel.
- Boats to Caldey Island can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Check-in/out [express]
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Pets allowed
- Car park [nearby]
You can download our brochure here.
Coaches and groups
If you’re looking for Tenby accommodation for coaches and group hotel bookings, then you have come to the right place. Coaches and groups are welcome at The Clarence House Hotel in Tenby and discounts are offered for large group bookings. Please call the hotel to discuss your requirements, and we can price your accommodation accordingly.
THIS IS AN UNVERIFIED LISTING - To claim this listing, please email email@example.com
Esplanade, Tenby, SA70 7DU, United Kingdom